Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-24-2022, 01:23 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Finally I know a NFL head coach and AFC OC and the perception Zac Taylor by them versus this message board is a hell of a lot different LOL. Taylor is not a finished product by any means. He’s still learning but as one said Bill Belichick wasn’t the second coming of Vince Lombardi at 38. He’s going to have a long ride in the NFL.

Any specific details you can share on those thoughts?  The perception on the boards here runs a pretty wide range and has since Zac was hired.  

This will definitely be an interesting year for the team, though.  Last year they were all about proving people wrong, and surprising everyone.  Next year, they're going to have to grind it out from day 1 to keep the focus where it needs to be to get back and finish what they started this past season.  Playing the top teams in each division, target on their back and lots more film for people to see what to expect.  I'm very interested to see how it goes.  But I think the players are hungry, and everyone still feels there's something to prove to the league. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - MileHighGrowler - 03-24-2022, 01:32 PM