Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-24-2022, 01:41 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mostly how difficult it is to turn around a franchise from such a disaster the previous couple of years and such a lengthy struggle of winning. The OC is impressed with the schemes on offense. But Mike Zimmer really was impressed with Taylor’s offensive schemes in addition. Sorry that’s it. May learn more when they aren’t so busy.

That's good/interesting insight even if pithy!  No complaints from me on that.  Love to hear it.  In the breakdowns I've seen of offensive schemes, there's some pretty heady stuff going on, it just hasn't always been executed properly based on the roster they had.  Which is all I've really ever said about Zac.  He has had a vision, but couldn't execute it until he had "his guys" out there.  We saw last year where that can take them.  With a better roster now than last year, it's time to capitalize.  But respect from the league is good to hear.  And dropping game balls off around town has upped his respect among the laity as well!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - MileHighGrowler - 03-24-2022, 01:46 PM