Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-24-2022, 01:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I will chime in sunset.  I think Zac Taylor has improved the last 3 years and I guess it can be argued that every coach makes questionable calls, especially when the plays don't seem to work out.  But the one coach I'm most impressed with is sweet. Lou. I think the Bengals have something there.

It seems to me with the new personnel along the o line that they're going to run the ball down the other team's throats. I knew other teams have improved but they do not have. Joe Burrow

Any coach that can convince almost an entire fan base that Eli Apple is a good football player is Hall of Fame material.   Hilarious

Joking aside...When it comes to the current coaching staff, I put all my worries to rest last season after the Raiders W.  

We know ZT can adjust his game plan
We know ZT can change a culture (in the locker room and on the field)
We know ZT can win big games

If i were to manufacture concerns for this season it would be:

Can ZT adjust his game plan on the fly (versus waiting until half time)?
Can the coaching staff be less predictable on offensive play calling?
Can the coaching staff produce more consistency from the team?  (Browns, Chargers)

But honestly, I don't think I'm the least bit concerned about the coaching staff this season.  Like everyone else, I think this team is going to win a lot of games this coming season.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - basballguy - 03-24-2022, 02:10 PM