Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-24-2022, 11:35 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After a surprising run to the Superbowl, and nearly pulling off a championship, nobody is going to be surprised by the Bengals in 2022.  We all know that the physical talent is there, the OL has been rebuilt, and save for a couple of additions at CB and perhaps DT the defense is good to go.  However, the kicker is that many other AFC teams also have loaded up and improved their rosters this offseason.  Buffalo, LA Chargers, and now possibly the Dolphins all look to be "scary" good as well.

What the 2022 season is going to come down to is the ability of Zac Taylor and his coordinators to continually keep coming up with diverse game plans with diverse play calling on offense and masterful schemes on defense.  With such a high level of talent amassed in the AFC this season, it's going to come down to smart decisions and adjustments in real time this season.

Why you have to single out the kicker ? I thought he did pretty well last season.  Shocked

Seriously though, yes I agree, we climbed hill A. Now we have to climb he B. It's gonna be a whole new ballgame. I'm hoping that the new Oline is much improved and that will open up the playbook to new heights. I'm hoping the run game will be much improved sending play action into the next gear. I'm hoping we'll have the ability to pick up those 3rd and 1's and 2's and sustain drives.

And most of all I'm hoping that JB and ZT with a full season under their belts plus playoffs they've ironed out their differences and get the playcalling down to a science.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - bengalfan74 - 03-24-2022, 02:15 PM