Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed...
(03-24-2022, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wow, and in the last 24 hours, the Chiefs lost Tyreek Hill to the....dolphins?  Holy Shit.  

Chiefs already had a suspect defense... I think Raiders might surprise and at +510 to win their division, a fun bet.  

I didn't know Derek Carr and Davonte Adams are best friends and played together at Fresno State.  

I think the Chiefs might end up in the basement this year in that Division. The Broncos with Russell Wilson? The Chargers
adding Khalil Mack and all those Defensive players? The Raiders were a Playoff team that took us to the wire?

The best Division as of right now is the AFC West IMO.

(03-24-2022, 10:37 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: We have a heck of a schedule next year on paper, the continuity of players and coaches will be a big bonus.

Do we get to play the Bills or the Colts? I think these would be some fun teams to match up against.

I haven't looked at the schedule yet as I have been too into Free Agency and looking forward to the Draft.

(03-24-2022, 10:44 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: One of the most important elements of a team elevating to the upper tier of NFL teams is confidence. The Bengals under Taylor’s leadership were like a college student testing out of some hours. It was a quick jump. The confidence level of this team as well as the continuity should pay big dividends

Oh, we have crazy confidence. Still remember being down to the Chiefs in that AFC Championship game and looking at
Zac Taylor all smiling and having fun on the sideline, he knew we were going to come back and win it. Wild.

(03-24-2022, 11:13 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: A lot of people wanted Lou fired. I had mixed feelings about him but I was calling for his head a few times early in his career with the Bengals.  Now I think he's a mastermind. I just hope the Bengals grab a couple corners in the draft

Was on the same boat right with you Psych, calling for Lou's head. I was honestly scared of him leaving to be a HC 
somewhere else after this season until we brought in Bettcher who I think will make a seamless move to DC when Lou
eventually leaves for a HC job. I agree, I think Lou Anarumo is a mastermind on the Defensive side of the ball. 

How he turned this Defense around in 3 years and then in the Playoffs like that was masterful.

I don't think anyone could say otherwise that has watched closely.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-24-2022, 02:51 PM