Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-24-2022, 09:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: After reading this and Fred's comment about the video of Ray Rice going public....I can't help but think that there could be a video from a phone that a massage therapist made while massaging Watson.  She probably had been with him before and felt "forced" and thought she could catch him with his improper behavior. 

Why this wouldn't  have come out in the criminal case is beyond me, but when it is about money, it is all about the civil suit, and the Browns are paying Watson the majority of his guaranteed money in a bonus that he won't lose in the event of the suspension.

I am just very suspicious.  

The case never made it to trial, the Grand Jury declined to indict. That could mean a lot of things. You need 9 jurors to vote to indict in Texas. Maybe 4 of the 12 were football fans who like Watson. Maybe the prosecutor didn't do a good job. Who knows. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better? - Sled21 - 03-24-2022, 03:22 PM