Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-24-2022, 06:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I definitely think Mixon will have his best season ever this year behind this improved run blocking O-line.

I bet he averages anywhere between 4.8 and 5.2 YPC this season. I just don't want him being OVER used like we were 
doing a bit last season. The other RB's namely Evans were hardly used at all in the running game, this needs to change
and we need to add another back a bigger one than Evans preferably as it doesn't look like Perine is coming back.

One thing about Mixon is he wasn't overly used at Oklahoma either like some RB's are in college. Some RB's get worn
out in college and do nothing in the NFL, this happens a lot honestly. While I believe that Mixon will have a higher YPC 
this season you make some great points and I understand your thinking. I hope Mixon has some magic in him to help 
him last longer as it is a bit of a shame that if we would of got this OL upgraded sooner in his career I think he could 
of been one of the best.

And he was splitting carries with none other than....Samaje Perine.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better? - basballguy - 03-24-2022, 06:55 PM