Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mixon Influenced The Collins Signing!
(03-24-2022, 06:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mixon had a career last year behind a horrible offensive line, meaning that he knew he could have a HUGE year this season if we just improved the line, so he pushed hard for Collins!

Mixon was THIRD in rushing last season behind a horrible offensive line, but granted that he was 30th in YPA.

He was also 4th in TDs, which you have to think that number will SHOOT-UP with more chances as our line opens holes and lets Burrow move the ball downfield easier.

Burrow also having time will prevent the defense from stacking the box since they knew they didn't have to worry about getting into too good of position since Burrow wouldn't have time to direct the defense.

One of my problems with Palmer was I felt like he never wanted to let Rudi do his thing (even if Rudi did have good years with Palmer), but I feel like Burrow knows that everybody can eat and have big years because he knows Mixon can break any run for a big gain! He also knows the run game helps the pass game and vice-versa.

I LOVE that the front office is taking players' opinions into consideration! (Assuming that they did.)

It's going to be a hell of a year!

WHO-DEY!

I was'nt a big Rudi fan. Never seemed like he broke a long one. If he had a 30 yard run going through a 10 yard hole I was happy. Corey Dillon he was not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Influenced The Collins Signing! - PCB Bengal Fan - 03-24-2022, 07:59 PM