Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation
(03-24-2022, 07:32 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Interesting that the last 9 games we averaged 18 points a game points allowed. Didn’t go back and look at all teams their last 9 games but if for the year we’d given up 18 we’d be first. I was told that they will draft the BPA at #31 and that’s really their philosophy period. I think that most of these are likely not to be there at #31 but I could see Booth, Elam, Dax Hill, Linderbaum, Zion Johnson, or possibly a DT. I look for a DT at #63. Most of the good DT’s will go before their pick then there’s a drop off so I think they’ll pass. If Winfrey’s there at #63 they’d take him but he’s likely gone. #31 is too high for him.

I think that it will be a corner. Like I said unless a really good DT, OL are there unexpectedly

Yeah, we were really good down the stretch on D, like the best in the NFL and this draft is stacked with Defensive talent and 
we took care of the OL to select whoever we want.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-24-2022, 08:38 PM