Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mixon Influenced The Collins Signing!
(03-24-2022, 07:59 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I was'nt a big Rudi fan. Never seemed like he broke a long one. If he had a 30 yard run going through a 10 yard hole I was happy. Corey Dillon he was not.
See, I was a big fan of Rudi and liked him a lot more than Dillon.

While Rudi may not have been a big play back, he did get the job done and moved the chains, and I think it could have been a nice balance between Carson's big play ability and hammering it home.

We cut him and thought that Chris Perry could carry the load and finally live up to his draft spot but he wasn't a workhorse like Rudi was and failed.
(03-24-2022, 08:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude knows his stuff, while Pollack may not have coached the OL up as much as I hoped last year he is still a great OL coach.

La'el is a crazy talent and still young. His physicality, athleticism and punch make him an elite type of Offensive Lineman.

La'el has went against the best too and snatch trapped them suckas. Ninja

Well done by Joe the blender Mixon lobbying for these guys. Cool

Yeah......... I'm already excited about what Collins brings! 

We were so worried about our offensive line, as we should have been with the way Burrow got sacked all season and in the playoffs, but now they have me excited because I feel like they're going to have an attitude of their own and actually be a strength to this team!

I'll actually give Pollack a pass because, while it would have been amazing to see him be able to coach the line to at least slow people down (see the final play of the Super Bowl when Burrow needed a half second longer to throw to Chase and win us the game), he was really working with scrubs. I don't think the best one coach in history could have made that line even decent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Influenced The Collins Signing! - BFritz21 - 03-25-2022, 02:51 AM