Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking ahead (because I can)
(11-30-2015, 10:44 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I'm a fan, not a player,  so looking ahead and dreaming a bit hurts  nothing.  I was thinking this morning about how after last night's game the AFC seems to be the Bengals conference to lose. With the Patriots and all of their injuries, if we stay healthy, we should have the upper hand. The Broncos look good but starting a backup quarterback in January never bodes well. So am I wrong for saying it's ours for the taking?

So this brings me to my look ahead dreamer question. Which NFC team would be the most worrisome to play in the Super Bowl? I have it like this :

1. Carolina
2.Minnesota

That's it, nobody else worries me, not even green Bay. Carolina I think is the obvious choice here. But Minnesota makes me nervous for two main reasons, Adrian Peterson being Adrian Peterson and Mike Zimmer knowing us  inside and out.  

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to think ahead to that February night in San Francisco when our Cincinnati Bengals will be hoisting the Lombardi trophy high into the California air.
I would HATE to play Minnesota since Zimmer knows our defense inside and out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking ahead (because I can) - BonnieBengal - 11-30-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Looking ahead (because I can) - 3wt - 11-30-2015, 02:55 PM