Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With La'el on board Daniel Faalele becomes more interesting.
(03-24-2022, 04:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't see a team taking a project like Faalele in the 1st round, depends on how much Pollack likes him. I like his upside IF he
can lower his pad level and play that way consistently. As this article says he gets off balance and doesn't bend his knees enough.

I do like that he is so big that he cannot get pushed back cause he is not only big but really strong and athletic. I also like that he
has a strong punch to knock DL backwards like Collins does. Honestly the Collins pick is why I would look into taking Faalele cause
they are a bit similar except for Faalele is much bigger even though Collins is a monster. I think Collins would be the ideal RT for 
this freak to learn behind.

Maybe if we trade back into the 2nd round I would take him with our first pick, but not at 31. I like about a half a dozen players 
better there including Booth that you mention.

Yeah, I just really like that extra year where you have him fairly cheap to develop him.  He is a rare talent and the Bengals LOVE guys that they don't see as finished products.  

If Booth is there, he is a layup pick, but I could see QBs dropping out of the first round (who else will take them?) and having a run on CBs.  

My dream scenario would be that the Bengals sign one more vet CB and then draft a stud DT (should one be there and rated a first round talent) then somehow Fa'alele be there in Rd 2.  Not likely, but I can dream...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With La'el on board Daniel Faalele becomes more interesting. - SHRacerX - 03-25-2022, 08:23 AM