Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
It is a correct assumption that the Bengals will not sneak up on anybody this year.

But they were tested in some knock down drag out bloodbaths last year against some very good NFL teams and figured ways to win WHEN IT COUNTED the most. Was only some blocking away from winning SB too and they added that piece of the puzzle.

Sometimes its not the Jimmy's but the Joe's that one has on roster, and Zac has the Joe's, pun intended.

Yet the AFC is so loaded this year and I can not put making the SB as the only way to prove himself. Expecting it or a valiant effort though.

With the masterful offseason moves Zac has made, his change of culture and not to mention those incredible halftime adjustments he and the coaches made earned them the benefit of doubt from me.

Plus getting the Bengals front office to actually make all these FA moves tells me Zac could sell sand in the desert and be successful. Had all the players bought in as well, even when the fans were in full revolt mode.

Yep I believe !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - Go Cards - 03-25-2022, 09:38 AM