Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-25-2022, 09:50 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hear what you are saying, but hard to have legit concerns when ZT and coaching staff took a team to the Super Bowl. Yes, they peaked at right time, but don't forget our OL was one of the worst in the NFL and won't be in 2022. Also Joe B. was coming off major knee surgery and was not 100% until late in the season (when they started peaking).

Some say we won a lot of close games, well we alos lost 2 OT games to a very good Green Bay team and a very good SF team. We bear KC, Ravens and Steelers 2x. 

I think the Bengals coaching staff proved they can adjust and work with an inferior product (OL). Games are won in the trenches and the DL was great against the run and showed we can get to the QB too.  The OL was not good as we all know. I don't think they are done yet, but the 2022 OL is made of glass eaters Pollack wants some I am confident our offense and a healthy all year Joe B. will take positive strides.

Now it's time to do it under pressure, with a target on their back, as in prove last year wasn't a fluke.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - SunsetBengal - 03-25-2022, 10:11 AM