Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-25-2022, 10:55 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I’ve seen slow improvement from Taylor. He still makes questionable calls here and there—and sometimes in big moments. I’m hoping to see some improvement this year. Still haven’t made my mind up on him as I view him as a work in progress that is learning on the job. I will say that with this roster his job should be relatively easy—but obviously the afc is much better and will present challenges. I would like to see him exploit/attack weaknesses better and overcome other teams strengths better this year. But when it comes down to it I see Burrow taking over more control of the offense and having an mvp season this year.

Well hopefully he’s arrived as a head coach. I suppose you are really talking his game day coaching. Everything else has been stellar. The Brown’s must be impressed with something. They doubled his salary and extended his contract to 5 years. But he was near the bottom. But with McVay almost going to the booth the Rams owner was ready to pounce on him with McVay’s glowing recommendation. The day after the Super Bowl Mike Brown got it immediately done.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - Soonerpeace - 03-25-2022, 11:43 AM