Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans
(03-24-2022, 07:11 PM)Dill Wrote: I don't remember warning that the world would end. Did anyone, really? I don't think everything turned out fine even though we had an incompetent vulgarian leading the nation, with little knowledge of the world. Trump was short term value for some, like the extraction industries and our international adversaries, but bad for the nation as a whole.

Even if we discount 1/6 and the continuing push to "secure" elections, I don't think we've recovered from the damage to our foreign policy and international image. There is still a disinformation machine in full swing (your family's reaction to Biden's election is perhaps an effect of this).  The Republican party has become a regime party. Standards of political behavior are lower, etc. etc. 

In case anyone was wondering.  Man never heard anyone threaten to move to Canada before Biden.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans - michaelsean - 03-25-2022, 01:02 PM