Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans
(03-25-2022, 01:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: I don't think Dill meant it never happened.  I've heard since at least Clinton.  But the amount of "information" out there keeps increasing and if it's bad/lies/distortions it only adds to that.

Dill does mean he has never, personally, heard anyone actually, seriously threaten to move to Canada, other than as a joke. Though that doesn't mean it didn't happen; I don't contest others' memories and experiences here.   

What I am really responding is the notion that people were warning that a Trump presidency would be a disaster 

and then it turned out to be no biggee, even ok, because there wasn't a nuclear war.

Sometimes that works by exaggerating claims supposedly made about Trump which then never came to pass--like he would start a nuclear war.

So there really never was reason to worry and it's all past now anyway. Like elected officials don't really affect quality of governance or our daily life and individual households. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans - Dill - 03-25-2022, 01:23 PM