Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
True depth of our coaching staff will be tested
(03-25-2022, 11:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
As a former athlete who was on a National Championship amateur baseball team and coached an amateur soccer team that played in 3 National championships, won 1 and a second in another I never looked at it as we have something to prove to anyone.
We were confident and gained confidence we could compete with anyone, but we did not rest with the current roster, we improved it every year to insure we could compete.

I think fans get hung up on other fans or the media's categorizing them. The players and coaches on the other hand know they earned it by the sweat and effort they put in to get there. We lost the SB and that is as strong motivation to get back and win it all.

I see them doing the same as they did in 2021, one game at a time, then analyze and fix weaknesses and utilize strengths as the season progresses.

Just my 2 cents

Damn son, with all of that winning you've experienced in your life, I'd think that you'd be a Smackologist by now.  How in the hell are you going to let all of those Steeler fans pwn you in Smack Talk all these years??   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: True depth of our coaching staff will be tested - SunsetBengal - 03-25-2022, 01:33 PM