Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With La'el on board Daniel Faalele becomes more interesting.
(03-25-2022, 08:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, I just really like that extra year where you have him fairly cheap to develop him.  He is a rare talent and the Bengals LOVE guys that they don't see as finished products.  

If Booth is there, he is a layup pick, but I could see QBs dropping out of the first round (who else will take them?) and having a run on CBs.  

My dream scenario would be that the Bengals sign one more vet CB and then draft a stud DT (should one be there and rated a first round talent) then somehow Fa'alele be there in Rd 2.  Not likely, but I can dream...

Expecting Booth, Elam or McCreary at 31. I could see Faalele falling to our 2nd round pick no problem with how raw he is and 
the fact he doesn't bend well. These are huge factors when analyzing O-lineman. You have to have good technique and you have
to be able to bend in the NFL or you will be abused like Faalele was in the Senior Bowl. Ends were beating him left and right 
including a guy I like in the mid rounds in Myjai Sanders the Cincy Bearcat.

Faalele will fall, same as Linderbaum both for completely different reasons. Faalele be too big, Linderbaum be too small.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With La'el on board Daniel Faalele becomes more interesting. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-25-2022, 01:42 PM