Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-25-2022, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If there was video he would have been indited on criminal charges. I believe these women knew they were going to have sex with them. It was all consensual. 

The video could have been held by an individual woman that didn't want to share it on the criminal side because of what it could publicly do to her, but the civil side, she could still go after MASSIVE money as an individual.  It will take time, which she won't care...but I am betting one of these ladies strategically placed her camera phone on her bag and filmed his actions.  

If you even saw the "mock NFL real-life" show on HBO...I forget what it was called, it made payoffs and civil settlements seem like something that happens all the time.  I know it wasn't a real show, but still...for those kinds of dollars, I am sure it happens. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better? - SHRacerX - 03-26-2022, 12:34 PM