Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Maybe best WRs Burrow will ever have
(03-26-2022, 04:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly the same thing I said. Fred thinks stats tell the whole story of all situations.

The video I posted showed how good of a route runner Hurst is, and not only is he a good route runner, he's also a smart route runner and knows how to find open spots and sit in open spaces. I know that a lot of routes are timing routes and a receiver needs to be at an exact spot at an exact time, but watch and see how Hurst can find open spot and just sit there.

Linebackers can't cover him and it takes safeties off of our other receivers because he can run routes all over the field and make catches anywhere.

Like you said, it's not his fault that they drafted Pitts last year but it's working out well for us! 

Hayden is a monster in the passing game. I do worry a bit about how he will be blocking, but regardless, even if you think Uzomah is a better tight end, the deal we signed Hayden too is straight robbery!  Personally, I think Hayden will be an upgrade since Zac likes empty sets so much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe best WRs Burrow will ever have - CardCounterChris - 03-26-2022, 04:54 PM