Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Mixon Influenced The Collins Signing!
(03-26-2022, 02:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, or even if we can get a guy with a lot of potential that falls just because he needs time to develop.

I actually trust our coaching staff to develop guys now because I also feel like our own players will help them develop and the new winning mentality of the team will have guys wanting to improve in practice/offseason and competing to get on the field.

Joe Burrow pushes everyone to be like him, to seek greatness. Feel the same way with this guy as our leader.

Pollack is a good OL coach, I want to see the OL better reflect this.

(03-26-2022, 03:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: Carman WAS injured (back). Spain was playing hurt and so was Adeniji - we had three injured Guards including both starters and the lead backup. Add in Reiff going out and you can see why the OL performance tailed off sharply late in the season. That said Adeniji IS atrocious. He gave up AT LEAST 6 sacks in just the postseason. 

Well then it all makes sense. Thanks Joelist. I sure hope the back isn't always a problem for Carman, this would suck as I 
think he could be a wonderful O-Lineman if he can stay healthy and keep learning to be better with his hand placement.

Preaching to choir on Adeniji. But him being injured gives him some excuse same with Spain and Carman.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Influenced The Collins Signing! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-26-2022, 07:06 PM