Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Maybe best WRs Burrow will ever have
(03-26-2022, 06:35 PM)Nepa Wrote: Something that I read on ESPN.com today make me think of your remark: "And considering the other offensive playmakers on the Bengals' roster, tight end Hayden Hurst -- on a one-year deal -- will be a mismatch for opponents."

That was an article stating which team improved the most during free agency, with two of the analysts picking the Bengals.

NFL free agency 2022 - Most improved teams, best and worst signings, value deals, gut reactions and more (espn.com)

For once I agree with a few dudes on ESPN. I usually put no stock in those people but there were a few that were making
some good points about the most improved teams and such. The Rams getting Allen Robinson was a damn good move but
they also lost a bunch of guys. I think the Bengals, Bills and Broncos improved the most this Offseason.

Hurst adds a different type of player to our Offense and says the TE will not be ignored like has been the case since the 
Eifert days half a decade ago.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe best WRs Burrow will ever have - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-26-2022, 07:29 PM