Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greater Disrespect: Bengals or Jags
(03-27-2022, 01:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Brad Hopkins and Bill Lekus listed the Top 7 in the AFC this AM. I was pleasantly surprised to see Lekus had us at 2 (behind Buffalo) and Hopkins had us 3rd (behind Buff and KC). I can see Buffalo as they had the biggest FA signing in Vonn Miller, but KC has done nothing but lose players.

I will say I feel the team that will challenge Cincy for #1 in the AFC this year is Indy.

I'm not sure about Indy, I think they've made the same mistake as the Titans. I think Matt Ryan is still better than people think, but they have no receivers! Pittman is a fine WR2, but who else is there? Doyle also retired so they're hurting at TE.  The Colts are doing the same thing their division counterpart is...have a good run game and defense and try to play early 2000's football.  It just doesn't work in 2022. It may get you to the playoffs since someone from the division has to make it, but I don't think anyone in the AFC South is a true Super Bowl contender.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greater Disrespect: Bengals or Jags - CardCounterChris - 03-27-2022, 03:17 PM