Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe B. becoming national NFL icon??
(03-26-2022, 02:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: LeBron plays the game with fun and enthusiasm of a kid, and does a lot of good things off the court. Plus, he's about to have the most points scored ever even though he's an assist first person. Having said that, people are of their opinion and in some world hate on LeBron and love Curry who plays lackluster defense and still consider it top 50 ever basketball.

Curry does his moves to show off, Kyrie has a purpose to all of his moves. That caused GSW to lose the finals, with Curry trying to throw a behind the back pass to Klay that went out of bounds late in game 7.

I think you guys hate him for what he says publicly (his opinion), in that case you would also hate Joe Burrow for being opinionated.

I didn't like LeBron either when he left CLE for MIA, but when he came back and won one in CLE it "cured" that dislike. I have a unique perspective of being a Bengals fan in CLE based on CLE sports history; if Burrow won that ring last season, in the end you probably wouldn't have minded if he left someday and never won again here. It only takes one ring to erase the pain of history. If Burrow ever leaves without winning a ring here, it will sting hard.

LeBron sucks, and he's not an assist 1st person lol.. He's just afraid to take game winning shots... LeBron is also the biggest flopper in all of sports.. Joe Burrow doesn't even come close to being the idiot that LeBron is, in the media...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread