Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With La'el on board Daniel Faalele becomes more interesting.
(03-27-2022, 11:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wise decision, my friend.  And I am sorry for the rant...probably belongs in another forum, but I only visit this one, FA, and draft.  

My advice to the younger guys out there (under 30 is younger to me, I'm 53) is to not be in a rush.  Once you get to your mid-30s, many women have grown up from their princess stage and are not only consumed with the massive weddings their sorority sisters are having, or the baby a friend has had recently, and they are not so eager to get married for the sake of getting married.  Many will have already been divorced.  

You will find that the dating pool for THEM of guys that are in decent shape, financially sound, non an alcoholic, and know how to treat them well is very shallow.  They start to look for the person they want to spend their life with, not someone to look nice next to them in pictures.  

I hope this doesn't come across as "hold out and you will outkick your coverage because most guys are trolls" or something.  And this isn't directed just at women, but I think we simply aren't ready to be fathers and husbands (nor are many very financially equipped at that age) in their early 20s.  

Take your time, focus on building yourself and your life, and later on you will meet someone that has either been divorced and realized what she really wants out of a marriage (knows herself better now) and you will also be better equipped to be a good husband and father.  

PLEASE no one take this as "This is the 100% answer for everyone!".  It isn't.  It is just my advice after seeing literally all but a handful of my friends that got married early end in divorce with animosity.  I am just offering my advice based on my experiences.  Wish the best and happiness to all of you.  

Well said. A lot of people should read this post. It is very wise, very wise. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With La'el on board Daniel Faalele becomes more interesting. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-27-2022, 04:04 PM