Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation
(03-27-2022, 01:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You are doing great work. I think that at #31 they are going to select the BPA. At a position of need to a degree. I don’t rule out any position except QB or RB. QB is obvious and RB because that’s high for a backup. I agree there are a few linemen they’d select. At #31 it has to be a starter. Plain
and simple. I think Linderbaum or Zion Johnson they’d select but doubt both are there. I think there won’t be a starting DT there. There’s a drop off after about the 5 best. I’ll be surprised if it’s not a CB. I think at #63 we get a DT. In the third round a safety or TE. But I know for fact that it’s a BPA strategy at its core by Taylor when drafting.

No doubt.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a WR in rd 2 if there is a top talent still available....another speed merchant.  I can't help but wonder if DT won't be overdrafted after seeing the impact of Aaron Donald and the DTs from the Titans.  Not necessarily by the Bengals but the league is very reactionary.

You nailed the other "big three", though....DT (a 3t, not a NT), a TE, a CB, and a Safety. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation - SHRacerX - 03-28-2022, 08:46 AM