Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe B. becoming national NFL icon??
(03-27-2022, 03:18 PM)Tony Wrote: LeBron sucks, and he's not an assist 1st person lol.. He's just afraid to take game winning shots... LeBron is also the biggest flopper in all of sports.. Joe Burrow doesn't even come close to being the idiot that LeBron is, in the media...

(03-27-2022, 05:40 PM)Tony Wrote: What did I say that wasn't right? LeBron is overrated.. 

We all have a different definition of saying someone "sucks" or is overrated, but with hot takes like this you might want to consider a name change to "Stoney" because you're high AF to say Lebron is overrated and sucks.

Lebron is 2nd all time in points and 7th all time in assists.

If I looked up defensive stats, I'm sure he's up there.... And the fact that in the Finals he won for the Cavs against the greatest regular season team of all time, he literally lead all players in between both teams in all major statistical categories: Points, Assists, Blocks, Steals, & Rebounds.... while being the first team to come back in a NBA Finals series down 3-1.... and finishing the feat on the road... is the opposite of whatever you think "sucks" or overrated is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread