Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayden Hurst YouTube video.
(03-29-2022, 09:51 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think we all suffer from some form of depression or have a chemical imbalance. There is hope, don't be defined by your worst decision(s) and if you have depression, his story is one of many proving the sun can come up tomorrow.

I think he is a great addition to the team.

I don't believe everyone does. I thank my lucky stars when I say this, but I've never been depressed a day in my life. Sure, I've been sad when I lost a loved one, or when something didn't go the way I wanted. I lost almost every hobby I enjoyed in life due to injuries, my career in police work was taken by a neck/back injury, which also ended my skydiving days. One of my other loves was scuba diving. Can't do that because of heart disease, which also took away motorcycling due to the meds I take. I still play golf, albeit with a slower swing. Now I spend time bbq'ing and am trending into building muzzleloaders for fun. None of that is to brag, just to say I fully understand the difference between being sad about something and depression. Being sad is no fun, but is dealt with. Depression is something totally different that is best dealt with by seeking help.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Go Cards - 03-27-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Sled21 - 03-28-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - spazz70 - 03-31-2022, 03:42 AM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Luvnit2 - 03-29-2022, 09:51 AM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Sled21 - 03-29-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - rfaulk34 - 04-01-2022, 10:28 PM