Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk Defensive Prospects
(03-29-2022, 01:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: At 31 for me:
Dax Hill, S Michigan - My favorite safety prospect as a potential Bates replacement. He's been climbing boards though and not as likely to be there at 31 like we thought maybe a month or so ago.

Kaiir Elam, CB Florida - I don't think Elam is great as a man cover guy, but I think he'll do well in zone and also in press. Elam's height and length are appealing, as well as his good speed.

Roger McCreary, CB Auburn - I think he was better in college than his Combine numbers indicate. He's very physical. 

Day 2:
Tariq Woolen, CB UTSA - Dude just oozes potential. He also has the size of a safety but the athleticism and speed to play CB. He's more raw than some other guys though, but I'd be hopeful since he wouldn't need to be thrust into a starter role right away.

Matthew Butler, DT Tennessee - I like Butler as a rotational 3T at that 3rd round selection spot.

I like Gordon over Elam because Elam seems tentative. Kyler Gordon brings the physicality and motor to the CB spot and I love that. I like Roger McCreary but I think he's a mid second round slot corner that can give you an some help on the outside if you need it. The gamble is too big for me on Woolen in this solid CB class. I'm iffy on Butler because you can see him getting pushed around a bit but that is in the SEC over Booker in the PAC.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk Defensive Prospects - Synric - 03-29-2022, 01:14 PM
RE: Let's talk Defensive Prospects - Synric - 03-29-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: Let's talk Defensive Prospects - Yogo - 03-31-2022, 05:42 PM