Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals' 2022 Schedule and Record
I'm not sure that there are critics saying we got lucky to have 10 wins last year. Like you pointed out we lost several close games that could've easily been wins. The only thing we got lucky with last season was our overall health and maybe the fact that the Steelers and Ravens were so bad ( Ravens the 2nd game anyway). Now you could say we got lucky to make the Superbowl with an offense that had the worst output in the last 10 yrs in the playoffs anyway. But the defense played really well and kept all the games manageable.

As far as next year goes I believe we can get to or surpass that 10 win total. A lot of that will depend on health and if this offensive line plays well and gives Burrow time and we get a more consistent running game. The real struggle with next year will be what win total we will need to win the division or make the playoffs. The AFC just loaded all kinds of talent and a lot of teams will be improved. I'll be curious when the actual schedule is released and when we play some of these games and where. I'll also be curious how many prime time games we are given as this will be a good indicator on how good the NFL expects us to be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals' 2022 Schedule and Record - NUGDUKWE - 03-29-2022, 07:57 PM