Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals' 2022 Schedule and Record
(03-29-2022, 09:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Positives.....Our two toughest games in the AFC are at PBS (KC, Buf). No west coast road trips.

Negatives....As already noted third toughest based on 2021 records. I know teams that were good last year can stink this year, but just looking at the teams right now it looks pretty tough.

I hate to say it, but I never count out the Steelers. 18 straight years without a losing season. They are going to be tough wins this year. Ravens had more injuries than any team I have seen in a long time. Odds are they will be healthier and better this year. DeShaun Watson is one of the best QBs in the league. Unless he is suspended the Browns will be very tough. So that is six. Then we have 6 playoff teams from last year(NE, TN, KC, BUF, DAL, TB). Then we have 2 more teams that had winning records but missed the playoffs (NO, MIA). Both teams have made massive free agent signings that will make them much better in 2022. Fins signed OT Terron Armstead, WR Cedrick Wilson, OG Connor Williams, and RB Chase Edmonds. Saints signed Andy Dalton. So that is 14 of 17 tough games. All that leaves are the Falcons, Panthers, and Jets.

Massive free agent signings for the Saints, and then list Andy Dalton?

Also, you left out arguably the phins biggest addition in Hill
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals' 2022 Schedule and Record - Bengalbug - 03-30-2022, 10:01 AM