Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Hits: Bengals Hope To Copy Rams' Super Rebound; Postseason OT Revamped
(03-30-2022, 02:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The problem is there is no proof that his "culture" made any difference.

When we just had his "culture" we sucked.

It is obvious we won because we increased our talent level.

If Burrow and a bunch of other top players miss time with injury and we still go to the Super Bowl then I will give Zac's "culture" more credit.  Until then I don't really see any proof of it helping us win. 

You are going to suck when you start out with a team with terrible play in the trenches. I don't care what culture you have or
how good of a coach you are. Belichick would of sucked with what Zac and Lou started out with.

Takes a bit to build this up. You win games in the trenches and lose them there like we did in the Superbowl against the Rams
with our terrible O-line play.

(03-30-2022, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, but I just don't see it.

The Rams are a prime example.  They have had the same head coach culture for 5 years.  They didn't win it all until they upgraded the talent at QB.

You never will. The play by the Rams in the trenches was a prime example, Their DL outplayed our OL by a large amount.

This was the difference and the better QB over Goff. You don't understand the correlation of building a good team from the 
trenches out. This is what both teams tried to do, McVay just succeeded cause overall he had a better team in the trenches.

Doesn't matter what culture you have or how good of a coach you are with terrible play in the trenches. Stafford would suck
if their OL was as terrible as ours was.

I know I sound like a broken record but this is the truth.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick Hits: Bengals Hope To Copy Rams' Super Rebound; Postseason OT Revamped - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2022, 06:19 PM