Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update on Indoor Practice Facility
(03-30-2022, 04:14 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I knew this earlier but I didn't want to say anything unless certain.  I just think the stadium will need to be new, it is getting outdated and I think indoor with new stadium makes sense.

Agreed about the next stadium.  Tough thing is it would have to be right where the current one is so maybe they have to play a year at UC?  Long ways away, but I think the current situation with Buffalo is pretty similar to here.  The taxpayers are putting up $850 million and ownership is putting up the rest (I believe) for a new open-air stadium.  If there was ever a team that should have a dome, I thought it would be Buffalo.  

Regardless, a dome allows for more concerts and other events year-round and more money to the banks.  It probably won't be for 10-15 years, and it will be "the house that Burrow built" because before he came along, the city would have never supported a new stadium.  Now, I bet taxpayers would be 100% behind it.  Winning, in fact, does cure everything.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Update on Indoor Practice Facility - pally - 03-30-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Update on Indoor Practice Facility - SHRacerX - 03-31-2022, 07:01 AM