Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking ahead (because I can)
I am not worried about any NFC team. Lewis and Dalton have done very well against the NFC.

There are some factors to consider when talking about which team.

AZ - we played them very close and if not for not playing situational football, we could have came out with a win. A rematch would actually favor us.

Minn - Zimmer knows our defense, and is familiar with Dalton and our offense. However, they are a young team and the inexperience will probably keep them out of the SB. However if they did make it, they will still be prone to making young team mistakes.

Car- This is the 1 team I am the LEAST concerned about. They have had the blessings of an easy schedule - AFCS - NFCE and NFCS. Not a lot of strong teams in any of those divisions. Their hardest games were @ Seattle (though the Panthers were coming off a bye and Seattle just had a huge let down against us) and then facing what is now a reeling GB team, that had to travel to Denver the week before, at home in Carolina. GB started out undefeated only to lose 3 out of the last 4, kinda puts an * on the Panthers win.

GB - Bengals are 2-0 against Aaron Rodgers, and as I have said, they are reeling. The biggest weakness for them is the OLine, they can't block for Rodgers or the running backs. Lacy is overweight and is winded easily.

Sea- They have a lot of experience, but they have shifted away from the pound the ball, play stingy defense that they have been known for. Wilson is proving his detractors right, if you make him throw the ball, then you have a chance at winning. They are still the most dangerous listed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking ahead (because I can) - 3wt - 11-30-2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Looking ahead (because I can) - Sovereign Nation - 11-30-2015, 02:24 PM