Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update on Indoor Practice Facility
(04-01-2022, 08:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, so it was about 25 years older than PBS.  Which means in maybe 20 years the Bengals get a new stadium?  I think PBS is just fine and an indoor practice facility will be really nice for the team, but there are just some basic design flaws with PBS that I wish they could remedy, but isn't realistic without an entire redo.

State dollars for a new stadium?  Is that a first?  I am sure there would be a huge uproar here, especially outside the greater Cincinnati area if state taxes were increased to pay for a new stadium.   Regardless, it is something we won't likely be facing for some time.

Kentucky will welcome a venue for an NFL team and potential job creater and great tax revenue. Would they consider partnering with the Bengals to build a stadium in a place like Wilder, Ky which bring a both Lexington and Louisville into play for a larger fan base? Like I said earlier, build the stadium and the hotels and restaurants will follow. There is lots of land in these places to hand me the growth and the infra structure to handle the increased traffic
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Update on Indoor Practice Facility - pally - 03-30-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Update on Indoor Practice Facility - Luvnit2 - 04-01-2022, 11:00 AM