Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Hits: Bengals Hope To Copy Rams' Super Rebound; Postseason OT Revamped
(03-31-2022, 09:18 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: I agree we got better. But we all just agree we got lucky. That’s not a bad thing. Making the SB takes luck. Takes luck on a call or two, health, big play. We could have easily lost any of our 3 games that we won.

I think repeating SB appearance will be extremely challenging. Especially with how stacked the AFC is this year.

I don't believe in luck or coincidences. We made our own luck, lots of things went our way for once but that has to happen
with any team that makes it to the Superbowl. The difference now is that we have Joe Burrow who I believe makes everyone
better and if we get the ball last with our Kicker in a tie game we WILL win against anyone.

What I like now is that we might actually be scoring a lot of points and not have to be in such close games.

Having a decent running game behind this revamped OL will also help to keep our Defense fresh and we don't have to be 
just a quick scoring passing Offense. Would be nice to just wear Defenses down for once and punch it in instead of having 
to rely on Chase and Higgins for the big plays to win.

I agree repeating a SB appearance will be extremely challenging and that the AFC is stacked but it is supposed to be like 
that. It isn't supposed to be easy, all I know is that there isn't a team in the AFC let alone the NFL that I like better right 
now to go to the Superbowl this coming season. The Bills and Broncos I think will be tough along with the Chargers and 
maybe the Colts with Ryan now there but how are they going to beat Burrow and company with a good OL and this D that
will be improved?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick Hits: Bengals Hope To Copy Rams' Super Rebound; Postseason OT Revamped - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-01-2022, 01:23 PM