Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update on Indoor Practice Facility
(04-01-2022, 12:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Wow, they let it go huh? Last time I was in that place was a Heart concert back when the Wilson sisters were hot. Saw my very first concert there in 1977, Led Zeppelin, and many after that. Hard to believe they just let it go to disrepair. Used  to be a nice place.
The Wilson sisters make my grandma look hot these days and she's been dead for 45+ years.. Pretty close to 1977.. I'm 63 and in 77 I was a kid in Job Corps still popping zits..  Cry It was a year before i got officially laid..I say officially because...Oh never mind why.. Use your collective imaginations..  Tongue
Anyways..Indy was never much of an NFL venue till they had a guy named Manning drop in to play QB.. One never knows what star power a youngin named Joe Burrow might bring to Cincinnati in the years to come.. Indy was only known for the race cars and the Indianapolis 500 before then.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Update on Indoor Practice Facility - pally - 03-30-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Update on Indoor Practice Facility - grampahol - 04-01-2022, 09:20 PM