Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hayden Hurst YouTube video.
(03-31-2022, 04:32 AM)willieFANderson Wrote: Wouldn’t surprise me if we are seeing record levels of mental health issues - I needed help the other day and the treatment facility couldn’t take any more patients.

Lots of lonely people who have forgotten how to socialize - ‘paranoia’ as a symptom is related to a lack of oxytocin (no sex). A lot of behavioral issues are directly related to this including drug abuse which has been a problem for me in the past but I have gotten over it through other means (talk therapy, education and identification).

The main issue I see is over reliance on TikTok and social media and the delusion of actual vs fake relationships. Most social in-roads I used to have dried up during corona, same for others and nothing is easy right now in SW Ohio (weather, inflation, etc.). Not a lot of paths forward.

Head up and one foot in front of the other every day my friend... We all struggle with certain things from time to time. If you need an ear, you have one right here, and I know for a fact there are more than a few other people on this board that will take time out from their day too... And there's always a path forward.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Go Cards - 03-27-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Sled21 - 03-28-2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - spazz70 - 03-31-2022, 03:42 AM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Luvnit2 - 03-29-2022, 09:51 AM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - Sled21 - 03-29-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Hayden Hurst YouTube video. - rfaulk34 - 04-01-2022, 10:28 PM