Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update on Indoor Practice Facility
(04-02-2022, 06:45 PM)pally Wrote: They have all the equipment and staff needed to rehab any injury.  If you recall, Burrow, Hopkins, and Uzomah all did their off season rehab at PBS with the team trainers and facilities.  The Dir of Rehab Nick Cosgray is considered one of the best in the NFL.  They are less than 10 minutes to a level 1 trauma center in case of a real emergency.  

They spent millions a couple of years ago expanding the weight room facilities at PBS

While I am sure your friend's place is top-notch it is very unlikely to compare to the facilities the Bengals have access to

Do you have any links for any of this? 

I don't know about about Hopkins or Uzo, but Burrow did his rehab in LA:

Quote:A year ago, Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow was only a couple of months into his recovery from a torn ACL. He spent most of that rehab time in Los Angeles, where he will find himself soon playing in Super Bowl 56.

I know they turned the indoor practice facility into field turf and acted like it made us top of the line.

From all the pictures that I can find, the improved weight room doesn't look that much better than a nice high school's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Update on Indoor Practice Facility - pally - 03-30-2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Update on Indoor Practice Facility - BFritz21 - 04-02-2022, 08:12 PM