Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Season Work Out Schedule
(04-02-2022, 08:10 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: They probably get the option to go later because of when they finished the season. Rams chose not to go later, Bengals did. I have no idea if that’s why or not but you could safely assume that’s why.

What?  So you are saying the league asked the Rams and the Bengals who wanted to go later?  League rules specify start dates.  Earliest dates are for teams with a new coach, all other teams are allowed to start April 18th.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/04/01/nfl-announces-offseason-workout-schedules-for-all-32-teams/

Quote:Any team that hired a new head coach can start their offseason program on April 4 and the NFL announced on Friday that the Bears, Dolphins, Saints, and Giants will be doing exactly that. The other six teams that hired new head coaches, including the Buccaneers, will be starting their programs on April 11 while the rest of the league’s teams will have to wait until April 18 to get the ball rolling.

Most of those teams will start on the 18th or 19th, but the Eagles will wait another week and the Bengals aren’t scheduled to start their program until May 2.

So I don't think it is safe to assume that's why. Again I don't really think it makes a difference, I just find it interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Off Season Work Out Schedule - pally - 04-01-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Off Season Work Out Schedule - Synric - 04-01-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: Off Season Work Out Schedule - Luvnit2 - 04-02-2022, 10:46 AM
RE: Off Season Work Out Schedule - Synric - 04-02-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Off Season Work Out Schedule - George Cantstandya - 04-02-2022, 09:03 PM