Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Boyd's Bengal's future in jeopardy?
(04-04-2022, 10:18 AM)deficiencyochocincos Wrote: I was in the camp of "ok with moving on from Boyd if cap was needed elsewhere," but the Bengals still have $18 mill in cap to work with.
Bengals haven't upgraded some of their depth, and they could still arguably use another starter at OG to compete with Carman, but they'll still have plenty even if they do those things.

I get the feeling they'll draft first then look to add veteran depth after based on how the draft goes.

So I'm ok with keeping Boyd another year and possibly moving on next year based on how this year goes.

I agree, the Bengals should hang on to Boyd for now.  They have one of the best, if not the best, trio of WRs right now.  My opinion is that is a big part of the team's identity for now and was especially noticeable last year when the big 3 made up for deficiencies in other parts of the team.  Now that the o-line is hopefully significantly improved if the Bengals draft a WR at some point that can be a serviceable number 3 WR then next year the Bengals should look at letting him go.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Boyd's Bengal's future in jeopardy? - George Cantstandya - 04-04-2022, 12:01 PM