Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crippled News Network's Three Round Mock!
Crippled News Network's Three Round Mock Draft!

As far as offseason moves, the only one I've considered is signing Geno to a two-year deal. He should be healthy again and can do damage, even if just on passing downs in a rotation. Let him get the sack record here and let him get a ring.

1. Linderbaum, C, Iowa- Linderbaum's a top ten prospect but only falls to us because of lack of need from other teams. I think he will start and should excel in Pollack's zone scheme.

I think this is a steal.

2. Trey McBride, TE, Colorado State- with CJ leaving, we need a big target at tight end (6'4, 246) for Burrow to target. Trey's a big target that runs good routes and is fast for a tight end with a 4.53 40 yard dash. He's a good blocker and catches the ball over the middle while taking hits.

3. Tariq Woolen, CB, Texas SA- Blazing fast with a 4.26 40 and he's 6'3! He's a former receiver that has only been playing corner for two years! He has great technique and can jam at the line while also having the ability to make cuts and play receivers tight. He'll be a great corner on the outside and will be a steal if we can grab him here!

I gotta go wave and blow kisses but let me know what you think!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Crippled News Network's Three Round Mock! - BFritz21 - 04-04-2022, 05:49 PM
RE: CNN's Three Round Mock! - WVUHomer - 04-04-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: CNN's Three Round Mock! - KillerGoose - 04-04-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: CNN's Three Round Mock! - pulses - 04-04-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: CNN's Three Round Mock! - BFritz21 - 04-04-2022, 07:29 PM