Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? (2022)
(04-05-2022, 03:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok then...Sam Hubbard. We signed him to a "cheap" deal before he had his best season. I'd not be surprised if a contender would give up a high draft pick for him. 

(04-05-2022, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: That would have been my pick. I do have a question about that though: Does trading away players also create dead money? Because according to overthecap (and madden) it sure does, overthecap claims trading Hubbard now would create 8 million in dead money this year alone (and 2 millions if traded after June 1st) and some more dead money the following years. If that is indeed so, he's not my pick because that would make no sense.

I looked at Hubbard and though he would be one the the better guys to trade in 2023 because of his cap especially if the Bengals get someone like David Ojabo at #31 this year.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? (2022) - Synric - 04-05-2022, 04:02 PM