Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl
(04-05-2022, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As the article stats it will be "luck"; the point of the article was to demonstrate practices Zac and the staff employed to attempt to mitigate as best they saw fit. I applaud the analytics and believe there is a lot of merit to making recovery and avoiding exhaustion a huge part of preventing soft tissue injuries. Others just wanna throw stones because they've stuck their foot in their mouths in the past and are unwilling to adapt their stance.

Being consistent is not a virtue when your original point has been proven to be off target. For instance I thought drafting Chase was a mistake and questioned his mentality. I was proven wrong and no longer am consistent in this thought. 

Can’t wait sent a message to Paul Dehner for clarification. If indeed they made some changes in ‘21 that had a positive impact on our health then Fred will just say why didn’t Zac do it in ‘20? Or something else. Fred can’t bear to give Taylor any credit. He’s never admitted he’s been wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl - Soonerpeace - 04-05-2022, 05:18 PM