Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl
(04-05-2022, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you actually read the article you would realize this is what it said.

"Winning is hard, but staying healthy is hard and unpredictable. Or is it?

For the Cincinnati Bengals, they seem to have a grasp on managing it."

I read the article...I just didn't stop after the first paragraph:

Quote:The type of health the Bengals enjoyed this past year does go back to luck. Injuries always do. However, the Bengals are ultra-reliant on the technology that tells them when guys are fatigued, overextended or just need days off at practice. Taylor focused his offseason routines, camp practices and season schedules on keeping players fresh for Sundays. It’s tough to pull back on practice reps, but when trainer Joey Boese says his eyes and the numbers say to back off, he’s done it.....

Avoiding the injury bug altogether is impossible, the game is too violent to come out squeaky clean. But Taylor and Boese seem to have found their footing when it comes to managing their players and keeping them healthy as much as they can. We’ll see if it translates for a second-straight year.

As I said: Only you know why you wanted to throw shade on the techniques Zac employed by focusing on the "luck" part of the article and not considering the mitigation steps the staff took. Most likely just "keeping it real". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl - bfine32 - 04-05-2022, 08:13 PM