Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl
(04-05-2022, 08:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I read the article...I just didn't stop after the first paragraph:

As I said: Only you know why you wanted to throw shade on the techniques Zac employed by focusing on the "luck" part of the article and not considering the mitigation steps the staff took. Most likely just "keeping it real". 

As this espn article indicated, they've been doing this since Zac got here. Definately a luck component. But, it is also a new school technique. The article talked about how analytics showed that practices 3 days in a row resulted in more injuries. So to some extent, they may be making some of their luck.

Amazing what happens when you land a franchise qb and wr and sign some impact free agents. Things that were once criticized are applauded.

Here's the espn article again from 2019:
https://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/31380/zac-taylors-plan-for-bengals-keep-things-fun-and-players-fresh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl - THE PISTONS - 04-05-2022, 10:05 PM