Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation
(03-24-2022, 07:32 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Interesting that the last 9 games we averaged 18 points a game points allowed. Didn’t go back and look at all teams their last 9 games but if for the year we’d given up 18 we’d be first. I was told that they will draft the BPA at #31 and that’s really their philosophy period. I think that most of these are likely not to be there at #31 but I could see Booth, Elam, Dax Hill, Linderbaum, Zion Johnson, or possibly a DT. I look for a DT at #63. Most of the good DT’s will go before their pick then there’s a drop off so I think they’ll pass. If Winfrey’s there at #63 they’d take him but he’s likely gone. #31 is too high for him.

I think that it will be a corner. Like I said unless a really good DT, OL are there unexpectedly

My biggest fear is all the decent CBs are gone, but in that situation you have to think Linderbaum or a penetrating 3T would be there.  A good position to be in, no doubt.  

I just wish one of the FA CBs would be signed before the draft because if they wait until after then they are more of a need situation and the power is in the hands of the player/agent.  It is probably tough because the talent they will most likely get is going to be told they will not project as a starter, but a backup.

I really think Flowers value is being undersold.  Yes, it was a bit of a niche role, but what a job he did in that role.  And he is an experienced vet.  I am sure he is hoping for a bigger pay day and the job he did against some big time TEs might award him that elsewhere.

Flowers plus an outside veteran before the draft would be really nice.

EDIT:  The re-signing of Michael Thomas (the safety) is a little overlooked as well as Lou likes those three safety looks.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation - SHRacerX - 04-06-2022, 07:33 AM