Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation
(04-06-2022, 07:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My biggest fear is all the decent CBs are gone, but in that situation you have to think Linderbaum or a penetrating 3T would be there.  A good position to be in, no doubt.  

I just wish one of the FA CBs would be signed before the draft because if they wait until after then they are more of a need situation and the power is in the hands of the player/agent.  It is probably tough because the talent they will most likely get is going to be told they will not project as a starter, but a backup.

I really think Flowers value is being undersold.  Yes, it was a bit of a niche role, but what a job he did in that role.  And he is an experienced vet.  I am sure he is hoping for a bigger pay day and the job he did against some big time TEs might award him that elsewhere.

Flowers plus an outside veteran before the draft would be really nice.

EDIT:  The re-signing of Michael Thomas (the safety) is a little overlooked as well as Lou likes those three safety looks.  

I feel like the Bengals are at a table in Vegas. They’ve amassed a great winning night. They aren’t betting big unless they have a great hand. I really think it’s BPA at #31. But I think if they can move up 4 or 5 spots they are guaranteed a starter. I don’t want to give up their second rounder so i guess standing pat and hoping somebody like Elam, Zion Johnson, or Linderbaum, or even Green is there. Carman can play tackle or guard as a reserve.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 Roster/FA Update + FA Finish & Draft Speculation - Soonerpeace - 04-06-2022, 09:59 AM