Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl
(04-06-2022, 02:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: AJ's injury was likely age and playing style. He runs and jumps a lot. I don't know many WR's with his build that stay healthy past 30. Randy Moss was basically done at 32.

Could be.  I just mentioned it on the topic of bad luck because there were reports that the field was in bad condition including what Boyd and other staff members apparently said.  From the article I linked:

Quote:“The turf was terrible,” Boyd said, per ESPN. “I couldn’t run any routes out there. I’m falling all over the ground. It was bad. It was rocks, pebbles out there. Man, it was somewhere we shouldn’t have been. I’m not trying to say any excuses, but it is what it is.”

Quote:Breer added that several Bengals staffers were “frustrated that Green’s injury happened on a field that they saw as subpar.”

So maybe age and playing style or maybe bad luck playing on a field that maybe was in poor condition.  Or a combination of all. We'll probably never know.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the Bengals managed to stay healthy leading up to Super Bowl - George Cantstandya - 04-06-2022, 03:37 PM